This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
In this policy, references to “we”,”us”, and “our”, are to Crossing Garage of Tremont Road, Llandrindod Wells, LD1 5BH. We are also the Data Controller for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
When you access our website www.crossing-garage.co.uk (our Site) we may collect the following information about you:-
- Information that you provide to us via the Contact Form or via the published contact email address. This can include one or more of the following:-
- Your name,
- postal address,
- email address and
- telephone number
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure back office systems, not accessible from the internet, and only accessible internally by authorised individuals.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We may use information held about you in the following ways:-
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not disclose your personal information to any third parties without your express permission.